A.P.I. LIMITED COMPOSITE PANEL SYSTEM
- Integral steel chassis with levelling legs, Craneage points and Forklift guides, galvanized Steel Joists or galvanised SHS Posts, Bearers and Joists.
- 15mm C.F.C. Flooring and 2mm Tarkett Sheet Vinyl on top.
WALLS AND ROOF
- .75 composite panel comprising of :-
- External lining - 0.60mm surfmist colourbond.
- Central Core - 75mm V.V. H high density expanded Fire Retardant Polystyrene.
- Internal lining - Lamilux Super Plus 1.5mm thick Fibre Glass Sheeting.
- The Panels are formed using a Polyurethane Moisture Cure Adhesive, cured under pressure within a Vacuum Press.
- Above Panels can vary in size up to a maximum of 6000 x 3000 and then be joined together to form larger Panels.
- Perimeter Framing on each Panel for fixing and joining is 1.12mm Zincalume high Tensile Steel.
API Composite Panels have been tested and structurally certified.
They have excellent insulation properties, are lightweight, strong, termite proof and easily erected.
- White powder coat Aluminium Sliding Glass Windows, complete with Amplimesh Security Grill and Flyscreens.
- White powder coat Aluminium Angles form internal Architraves.
- 38mm EPS Core Metal Clad Doors in White powder coat Aluminium Frames used internally and externally.
- As per A.P.I. Drawings or clients specific requirements.
- Quality Fittings and Fixtures as required.
"All A.P.I. Buildings are Termite Proof"
For office buildings floor plans click here